- Open swim time (not lap time) available to all ages. Times vary, see the pool schedule.
- Family members may attend at a discounted, per visit cost with a YMCA member or with a non-member child who is currently enrolled in swimming lessons.
- There can be no more than 5 children with any one adult
An adult must be in the water with children AGE SIX AND UNDER.
In the Pool
- Children Under 16 yrs old must be accompanied
- No child under the age of 16 shall be left unattended in the pool area
- A person 18 yrs or older must be IN the POOL WITH the CHILD (6 AND UNDER) at arms length.
- Children must KNOW the RULES and FOLLOW them
- No Flipping, Twisting, or Backwards jumps
- Use of the Diving Board and blocks is prohibited
- Children unable to swim without assistance must wear an approved floatation device
- All family swim participants must be swim tested by the lifeguard on duty
>>the LIFEGUARD on duty is in charge<<
Rules may be changed or added if a situation requires it.See More Details...